Monday 5 March 2018

Dude.. where were you?

Dude where were you?
I thought you were my friend?
Someone who cared for me and my family
And someone I could more often depend.

Please... no excuses 
You’ve done what you have done,
If it’s all about you?
Then leave me be
Selfish mentality can simply flee... 

My loyalties are so different from yours
Your meaning of our friendship states what you can gain,
Man, you disappoint me 
As I have experienced a family loss 
And your friendship and lack of support results as a cost..

I would have been there for you man 
Esoecially if the roles were reversed,
I would have stepped up and been there,
As the meaning to being a mate is get on with it, and care. 

I shall be civil 
As I hope the words I say mean something to you
If your have a caring heart, 
But then again I now see you for what you are,
Hence my need to be civilised and remove myself far.

To Dee
From J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...