Friday 9 March 2018

Misunderstood

Call me ignorant 
Or call me sensitive 
I genuinely love and care
True, I cannot take away your problems
I truly care, even amidst the torture to share.

I can’t imagine how Christ felt when he was sacrificed for our sins
Just the thought of hurt when someone’s ignores me is so huge 
Feels like an hard punch to give bruise.

I suppose I won’t feel different 
Nor would I feel sad when wanting to do good,
Yet don’t dismiss me 
Nor should I do to thee,
Humbleness and openness can show a glint 
Love only love is verse of the big book... clearly a hint.

Confess with all of your heart, mouth and soul
Be true to thyself, and stay strong when the enemy attacks
We are all short from the higher grace of the all mighty 
Don’t be hard on yourself 
as standards are not aligned with each other
Love, just love the world like a sister and brother.

From over sensitive me xxx

Jason Andrews 
9th March 2018
(C) copyright 
B  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...