Friday 30 March 2018

Outgrown

I need something to do
I feel calm, I have a coffee talking to god
My father calms me down 
I know he has my back as forbids me to drown.

The change will happen,
Not sure what to do? 
God has a plan
As long I follow in obedience
I will stay a broken but resonant.

The dice I had to roll
Brought good and indifferent people to my path
What am I suppose to do when the negativity is aired my way?
God my protector and my lord 
Am I scared? No, I have god in my life
Doesn’t matter what happens when the spirit protects your soul 
My heart belongs to Jesus, no one else 
I need my dads shoulder to cry on 
As I look up to the mountain of Zion. 

Stay blessed x🙏🏽

Jason Andrews
30th March 2018
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...