Saturday 31 March 2018

Do not blink

Do you think I care? 
Do you think I am calm?
Do you think I want to stay? 
I would like a happy ending to make me feel special
Yet it’s intervention that decides
As I look to pontificate and often surmise.

I want to love 
And I want to care 
I want to embellish beauty 
For those who stare.

I have the ingredients to show humility 
God decides the time 
I need to be patient with I 
A happy ending can also end with a cry.

Be positive my dear 
Be nice to your wants,
Crave the unconditional want 
And god decides the will 
The feeling inside is so surreal.

I love you god 
And I know you plan for me what is best
I know there are challenges to foresake
Hence Christianity saves my humility and break.

Jason Andrews 
(C) copyright 
31st March 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...