Wednesday 7 March 2018

Control

No one can control me
Only the spirit in the sky has the final say,
You can suggest what I should do
But the aggression of control needs to remain at bay.

I may have strength above and beyond 
Yet the issue is in me and not you,
Your control may have good intentions 
Yet it’s my perception which is key
As there’s a humble child of god evident to see.

I may take words the way I shouldn’t
Yet there are skills to encourage your soul 
Let me be me and as shall remain as you
Today I’ll start again, no need for a clue.

Be nice to your heart 
As the aim is for myself to do the same too,
Stay focused on god 
As the days of negativity, shall be avoided inside of you.

Jason Andrews
8th March 2018
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...