Friday 30 March 2018

Rid pride

The word simply hurts the spirit
Middle word of ‘I’ is pride 
And no “I” in team,
I need to move on as non believers have no steam.

I am not aiming to offend 
I pray all shall be protected if you believe,
You won’t look back
And you won’t feel ever deceived.

The world is gods faith...
For he defends these trying times 
Help me lord as all are suffering with angst and anger 
“Hold my hand I hear him say,
“I’ll sort out the devil 
And keep that one at bay”

The proud mentality once destroyed my soul 
My fight is from the devils attack
I put the armour of god 
For that has my back. 

I am not low 
I am just scared 
A flavour from what’s to come 
I follow in obedience 
Now the devil can “‘ave some”

The victory is won. We just simply need to believe 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...