Saturday 10 March 2018

Chinese whispers

A few words are then said, 
And all taken out of context
“They said this and they said that”
Be careful you then become friends with a ferocious bat...

Can’t stand the stirring
Keep that away from me 
I too sample my four season 
Yet talking about others is an unhealthy spree.

You wouldn’t like the same to happen to you
You are being naughty, hence my distance from thee
If you choose to ignore me
That’s sad, yet I am a person with a past
Judge and ya shall be judged... gossiping words never last.

I am a one man band  
And surely won’t  make friends from words I have said.
Think about it, if the tables were turned
Wouldn’t you be upset from the words You have read.. 

“Stay blessed”
Jason Andrews 
9th March 2018
(C) copyright 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...