Wednesday 28 March 2018

Do not know the story, but...

I don’t know what happened
But I am there for you,
You do not need my presence 
You just need my soul.

Love is forward thinking
And that is the gift I give to you,
Even if you have it in spirit
I am there too, as I try to feel it.

From the heart I care 
I have no magic wand to banish the past,
All I can do is release these words 
As these moments too have a limit to last. 

I care and that won’t change
I can only hold your hand or give you a hug
These are gods gifts to care for a friend 
Love, only love are the essence from the message that god sends 

Jason Andrews 
(C) copyright 
29th March 2018
🙏🏽

For my friend 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...