Friday 30 March 2018

Tortured soul

Never knew where to turn 
Never knew where to stay
Low? Couldn’t been lower 
Yet I fight with the reserves to possess
I will face this battle and overcome the test.

Scared! Inflicted by myself
and people I thought that cared,
I am now flourishing, working hard 
Those who I thought had my back
Well... they are gutless as I no longer lack.

Hurting....
Wanting...
People you felt saved your soul
At least I now know where I stand 
Anyway, my story ends good
2 angels protected my soul, in which I thought my parents should.

Now Jesus has hit me with all the glory to Obide
Looking here and there for a saviour to protect
Welcome the lord into his arms
The glory is great and welcome fate.

Be at peace with god 
And all anger shall deflect into a different place,
The humility of the lord 
Is captured through the breaking of sins
Those who judge, shall not win.

Jason Andrews
30th March 2018
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...