Friday 23 March 2018

What do you want?

If I was asked now, 
by those who I feel who are close,
I would be open with the words of slay
Guardians would say “it would be nice if you settled down”
I say, “why doesn’t the question arrive my way?”

I may want something different?
I may want quiet and total peace,
People who are programmed with thoughts
Do not think logically, and apprehension is soon caught.

Clearly we are all different 
But the manor of the message comes from within,
Have I done wrong for not tying the knot?
Isn’t the happiness inside your godly soul the ultimate prize?
Guardians can sometimes send a message of surmise.

The important feeling is happiness 
And what works for you,
If people are calm and do not judge 
Then you have the harmony to keep it real
As it’s your life, control it, that’s the deal. 

“I was controlled once, now I have broken the chains, I hav3 to stay happy and strong, that’s where I belong”

Jason Andrews 
(C) copyright 
23rd March 2018 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...