Wednesday 28 March 2018

Pontificate

Looking blankly into space 
Feeling at peace and no distraction around
Heavenly Father you comfort my surround.

I look at the skies and now feel inner sanctum
Feeling humble with the truth even if pass lies did come from my mouth
As long I follow in obedience to the lord
I acknowledge I am protected by the sword.

The world is currently turbulent through beligerant sin
We cannot stop from all the intentions that attack
We try and try until the bitter end 
This is gods message we humbly send. 

“Gods gift is a humble beginning”

Jason Andrews 
28th March 2018
(C) Copyright 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...