Wednesday 28 March 2018

Weather

Don’t let the rain hold you down
Yes it’s negative, and puts on a damp frown
Do look at these words and reflect, 
This is simply a day you can capture your Zeal
Once that manifests, everything is surreal. 

Yes the weather can dampen the mood
And yes, I do a little exercise before I transcribe these words
Rather do that, and release a moan 
To have guile eliminates a groan.

I know we live in extraordinary times 
Money is tight 
People are aggress
I too have my lows 
I rather move forward and accept the blows.

I serve a higher power 
This isn’t at all for me, 
To do something for someone else is more rewarding 
Even if appreciatibg from their end is far more distorting.

The weather started these string of words 
Be calm in spirit 
Even when the anger explodes 
You defend your council and stay strong 
Even these  times we are challenged, yet we do belong. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ˜‰

“Thank the weather for this poem” Lol

Jason Andrews 
28th March 2018
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...