Tuesday 13 September 2022

Embrace

The day awaits
I don’t care if it’s gloomy or raining,
I’ve gone for my morning run
Looking to the Father, from a place he has already won.

I pray for you to be blessed
Moving forward when challenges are amidst,
The Father fully inside of you, simply admit….
He shines a light on you, it’s simply for you to submit.

The heavens await 
God is always present to embrace your love,
He’s love is great
And yours is welcomed inside of him too
Blessed are the stars and clouds in the sky
The humility of God’s presence shall never go wry.

Love is God
And God cares what you have entered, despite the mist and flog from the past
He shall humble your spirit, and your old self has perished for he works endlessly fast.

Jason
14th September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...