Thursday 8 September 2022

The art of health

If you neglect yourself, then you are told off
Or if  you over train, then you get told off for that too
But as long as you remain healthy, that’s the art of staying spiritually wealthy.

You know what works for you,
None of us are fools…
Praying to God each day to cure an unavoidable disease 
That’s where you take credence, to take ownership for what you want to cease.

Be kind to your heart
Show a sound temperamental view, 
It’s all about prayer and balance to imbue
Humbleness towards health has always been inside of you. 

Sod it!! “It’s my life I’ll do what I want”
Then consequences are received 
God loves you so much, your heart is his… please believe.

We are in a fight to go nearer towards the utmost high
God I love you so much, I promise I’ll look after myself until I die.

When it’s time to leave, then I thank you for welcoming me home
A new life
A new spiritual health I shall adore
Look after your health forevermore. 
🙏🏽

Jason
8th August 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...