Tuesday 20 September 2022

Everyday

It’s great when it’s good
And when it’s bad, you wonder how you got into that state.
Peoples perceptions can hit home
Yet through a prayer to God, you know you aren’t alone.

In a world which struggles with love
And ‘lip service’ is apart of most people’s version of God,
Remember, this world belongs to one higher source,
Believe in him, you’ll eventually feel no remorse.

People can drag you down,
Pray afar, that’s the action to take,
I go to the gym every day, I need my serotonin and time with God, otherwise I’ll eventually break.

Be kind to you,
My patience will eventually wear thin,
That’s maybe I am human, and too grow weary,
This world is damaged enough, so try to avoid becoming dreary.

Jason
21st September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...