Monday 12 September 2022

Day at a time

A day at a time 
That’s all you can do,
Hypos and hypers are challenging, so you need what you need to do. 

Someone the other day said an arrogant remark
“I don’t record my sugars”
As I, with type 1 always need to do
Ignorance is bliss, as I am pleased the enzymes are managed by the insulin, you automatically pursue.

This is difficult 
I even hope the people I dislike, never face this struggle,
Calculating carbs at every given cost 
And you pray for a balanced life, even through a hypo loss.

Testing, calculating and correcting 
And that’s even before you inject, and eat,
People think it’s easy to manage
Well their insulin regulates, so how how does there demands meet?

“Living with type 1”
Jason
12th September 2022
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...