Monday 5 September 2022

I Asked God

I asked God: “why me?”
An irate surrounding “that can’t be?”
Around fiery people
People I rather avoid
Yet the Father built me into a warrior, not to be toyed.

Of course, I am polite, no reason not to be
The foundation wasn’t there 
Guardians too immersed into themselves, I resound“boy I just want to be free”.

The father says “you’ll find peace, I promise you that”
I am too human at times, where impatience lurks in my soul
The Father says: “you are mine now, don’t dare let the Devil take control”.

I asked: “why do I have cards dealt like this?”
He replies, I’ll protect you my child, the love I have for you shan’t go amiss.”

Jason
6th August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...