Sunday 11 September 2022

I use to ask God…

God you are so brilliant
You are my benchmark, and you are ever so resilient.

You bring me hope
even at the time I want to punch 
I want to hurt himself when others abuse,
Now I am humble, as I disregard others negative views

You are so bright 
When I thought I was brighter,
I am more humble now, even though I have a spiritual fighter.

You don’t hate
You give me the strength to love,
You are the aligning Father, when I want to learn and shove.

You were there 
When others couldn’t deal,
Even though I can’t see you, I know you are real.

Jason
11th September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...