Friday 9 September 2022

At Rest

I am now asleep 
Resting
At peace
I shall be with my husband, my rock
My time has arrived
70 years of ruling I have embraced and survived.

I have served my country
I have prayed each and every day
I have said my speech on Christmas Day
I will see my children again,  I am sure they will be okay.?

I have loved my country
Yes, at times we are stretched,
My kingdom is now the Father in heaven
I am a child again, at total rest 
I now understand through your prayers, I shall feel no less.

Thank you for your words
Simple, yet effective messages recited
I am now at peace, where in the Father I am humbly foresighted.

“R.I.P. Queen Elizabeth”

Jason
9th August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...