Saturday 24 September 2022

All things possible

In the eyes of the lord
All things will suffice,
I love you Father 
I love you more and more each day
I am humbled by your presence, I know you will always stay.

I love you Lord
I love you each time we meet,
I am trying to stay calm and still
I know you are beautified and surreal.

I hold you close to my heart
I know we shall cherish, and never depart,
I am an acquired taste, but you make me feel loved
There is humility in us all where none of us are shoved.

You’ve presence is king
You bring joy to God’s loving sing,
I struggle day to day, Like us all
Here’s my hand love, I shall refuse to stall.

Jas xxx
Jason
24th September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...