Wednesday 21 September 2022

If only I know what I know now?? ❤️🙏🏽

If I can relive this life, I cherish more now than ever
I thought my path before knowing you God, was far more clever.

Now I have nothing despite the following I say…
Money…
Loves…
Family…
Friends who guided…
Yet in you Father, you have provided.

I recall when I cried because I never knew,
Now I have you close
which I can ensue.

Be kind to your dreams 
Live this life, which you are no longer scared,  
I can now can take the pain, turmoil I dreaded and feared 
Thank you Father as I now know how to defeat 
Guidance through prayer a rids the devils deceit.

Bless you
Jason 
21st September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...