Monday 19 September 2022

It’s worth your while

A new beginning 
I promise we shall be alright,
Nothing to worry my dear, 
God’s has this to hand, as this education that shall commandeer.

It’s a door that opens 
And I shall return to give you a hug,
There will be information to embrace 
And one day this shall take me towards the career I look forward to trace.

I will exalt
Love what I do,
Yes, there shall be struggles 
But you know I shall ensue.

Thank you for giving me this chance,
I will give it my best shot, and afterwards I shall have a dance.
May the love from these words hit home
And celebrate this outcome… as I shan’t be alone.

Love Mum, Demi 
Jason
19th September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...