Saturday 10 September 2022

The world we love

We love this world 
Because it has capacity for good,
Give yourself to the Father 
The son prays that you would.

Loving each other 
It’s that simple to do,
Haven’t we all made mistakes 
God is inside of me and you.

I knew the Father was my friend 
When everyone turned there back,
He knows I was bursting inside and started to repair where there were many cracks.

May this world shine on you
Because the Father in the heaven will rejoice,
This world has capacity for kindness, love and perennial hope 
Yet never deny the hurt inside
And appreciate their is a Father who will deflect the devils fickle tide.. 😉😘

Jason 
10th September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...