Monday 26 September 2022

Dropping your phone

I was in a rush
And dropped my phone,
Something now which appears so required 
But the use I rather be reluctant, than desired..

Texting and walking 
Actually now I am sitting down,
The problem with this system, it’s prone for mistakes 
It’s better praying to God, that’s where I awake.

Yes I’ve posted this poem
Yes, it’s a point to avoid risk,
Yet pace with these things are temporary 
As well as lacking focus which shouldn’t be hereditary.

Quickness needs to be moderate 
I rather not be unwell, when pace can be avoided 
And loving God is the focus we all need
Thank you for balancing our hearts, especially  when it comes from the information these phones frequently feed.

Jason
26th September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...