Thursday 29 September 2022

Your life in Faith

Looking at faith 
What do you see?
You?
I? 
Family or friends? 
The one God totally transcends?

The victory is his
The devil has lost,
His son’s crucifixion, came at the ultimate cost.

You are humbled with God
You are magnified with his love,
You are humbled in his presence 
And you are illuminated through his decadence.

You may cry
But that pain will leave
You are accepting brokenness 
And soon you shall believe.

No one has failed me 
I have repented and gone forth,
As long I hold you close to me
I am humbled in your grace 
A time where one day I shall always know what to face.

Jason
29th September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...