Monday 12 September 2022

Awake

I was hurting 
Terribly in pain
I didn’t believe in a higher hope,
I didn’t consume to prevent this slope.

“Why did you give me these two…?”
He said to me: “I wouldn’t give you something you couldn’t handle?”
I give you the belief in my direction; to prevent yourself to loosely dangle.

I give you hope 
I give you belief,
Yes, there shall be challenges, which appear not a relief.

You have strength
From the prayers requested,
You are using them for my purpose, that is what is tested.

I said you can achieve
It’s through prayers to believe,
Thank you to remaining on the right side
The devil doesn’t know what he’s doing, actually…..he has lied.

Jason
12th September 2022




No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...