Sunday 25 September 2022

People do care…

When in need? An Angel does arrive
The world isn’t that bleak
Especially for all the love which you seek.

May love hold us together
Thank you brothers and sisters, you were the ones who held my heart
God is so much inside of you, and you never thought to depart.

Keep moving forward
Those are  the words explained to I,
Especially when tears are running down my cheeks, as I felt I wanted to say goodbye.

You are brilliant 
Resourceful and welcoming children of God,
A time where I thought “here I go again, here to pick up my pieces on my own”
You are so humble and loving, whereby you taught me that I never ever need to be on my own.

“Thank you Lewis and Deborah 
Jason
26th September 2022”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...