Sunday 18 September 2022

A glorified peace

No longer still
I have reached a place of peace,
A time I know love shall always reign,
Do not fear as I depart
The lord will protect both you and I,
If you cry? then repent and one day we shall meet
Love to you and families, where I want us to greet.

There are journeys we all need to face
A place of retribution
Which endures a life with God, and a place of no confusion.

Sorely missed 
My hand is there,
A Father in heaven who wants us to be okay,
Remember to pray at this time, I promise the time with the Father shall always remain.

It’s about love, love is where the Father bolts
As I enter into a peaceful place, I thank my children and grand children today
Humbleness towards  each of you is a blessing to shine;
Protect them Father, as I know in you I, shall always be fine.

“God bless you my beautiful Father”
Debra 
X❤️🙏🏽
18th September 2022







No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...