Saturday 3 September 2022

I said to God….

I asked to God once: “why is this happening to me?”
I  hurting tremendously, sad and distraught
I am putting all the blame the Father.. yes, I made it his fault.

I take that right bank.  I owe him my all
And that is still not enough, his soon took the ultimate fall.

Yet victory was his son’s
Who took on fickle flesh,
And where maturity is required from us all
That’s where the Father brings out our zest, to stand tall.

I cannot blame him anymore
In fact I am staying with him, to the very core.
Forgiveness and love, one of the many ultimate acts 
Timing from the Father, is quite miraculous… and amazing fact.

Jason
3rd August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...