Saturday 3 September 2022

How we met

God brought us together 
That is as clear as day,
Staying hopeful in heaven
As the answers revealed for the coming what may.

I was going to have a third drink 
The devil said: “Go on, this is your time.”
The father said “no, a limit is there to protect”
That’s why in the father we are now sober, and in him worth it.

I listened to God
The best advice you shall ever received,
Burning the candle at all ends 
The spirit within the Father is where it transcends.

I take no credit from that moment I helped,
Clearly you received a strong arm from God,
An act so defined in peace and kindness 
Yet it was his guidance, which came from faithful blindness.

He blesses you every day
I say that with the utmost love,
He’s eyes staring at you, which shines above.

Tears of joy
Often arrive,
from that moment God intervened,
A humbleness captured us inbetween.

Love from a dear friend 
Jason
3rd August 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...