Thursday 15 September 2022

His presence

You look towards you, the question you’ll say: “I’ve done the hard work, I made it where I am due to my solid faith in me, 
the truth is God’s love guides you to see.

Yet free will apply
And believe it or not, you are his from the moment you arrived
And through his love you shall have a chance to strive.

Through God’s love there is always hope
The devil is a cheat 
A false array of hope,
Your humbleness shall defeat the tyranny of a satanic dope.

There are prayers to be said
Humbleness, is a joy and nothing less.
Fighting through the earthly norm
The blessings from the Father, shall never be torn.

He loves you 
Please remember this truth…
The time to stay humble and lifted 
It’s through staying on the Father’s side, 
prayers of love, enjoy this spiritual ride.

Jason
15th September 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...