Tuesday 6 September 2022

I am alright

I love you my children
We shall meet again,
Thanks to the father, you and I will hug, kiss and be on the path to totally mend.

Sorry I went away
It was my time to be with the Father,
He called me to be with him
He’s decision is final and the ultimate win.”

I just want to say I love you
More than you’ll ever know,
I am not leaving your side
As there shall be seeds to reap and shan’t collide.

I am here
In your dreams each passing wake,
I love you Divine, Dickson and Hadassa 
This message is to say the Father’s protecting me like a stream just like a beautiful lake.

“Divine, Hadassa and Dickson.  I am keeping an eye on you.”

Jason 
6th August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...