Sunday 26 June 2022

Finding a solution 🙏🏽❤️

Take this condition away God?
I know you can,
I like the subject of diabetes 
But this hypo feeling…I am definitely not a fan.

I know you didn’t give this to me
I am certainly not privileged in what I have got,
Living with constant monitoring, at the start I would preferred to be shot.

God I am good and I thank you each and every day
You have my best intentions 
But please take this condition away.

The hypos and hypers, finding a balance is such a challenge…
Working  through your day with a calculated mind 
I know through strong prayers, there is a solution to find…

Jason
26th June 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...