Tuesday 28 June 2022

And then it starts

It’s start with an idea
Which begins to evolve,
Sometimes having others around you to challenge thinking and making an idea work,
Otherwise you may have the wrong people around, that’s where you keep your feet on the ground.

A prayer to God
He then begins to speak,
I am no longer arguing with him, 
I now accept his ways 
The flurry of words which then flow
Then the gift of words you let go.

Days of work embrace
A time to check, hit hard and love.
Hold my hand friend, I can’t imagine the pain inside
But I am prepared to hug you and go on this ride.

I love to love
Caring is a strength we all need to show,
And then, what the father says you need to do
Loving and praying is what you ensue.

Jason
29th June 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...