Tuesday 28 June 2022

I bring my pen and paper

I bring a prayer, a pen and a piece of paper 
What would I like from this world that’s so damaged?
Perhaps love tied in a cravat knot
Or a plentiful of humbleness for which we have all at sometime forgot.

However, if you lose yourself with constant wants
Just a humble prayer saying thanks for the food on the table 
And a roof over my head, to make you rested and able.

I write this note asking for pillow to lay my head 
And work hard for God through this spiritual fight,
He’s eyes are looking over me, with energised might.

I love writing this note to the king
There are many notes we all want to ask to rely,
Pray to him at the start of each morning
Nothing will hurt you spiritually through the faith of his calling.

Jason
28th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...