Tuesday 7 June 2022

Just take your time

If only I was told this when I was young
The speed of today isn’t at all fun.
Efficiency gives you a rush
Being methodical is the conciseness of balance
Rome was not built in a day, and if it was? It was through imbalance..

Learn the art of work, rest and  play
Aspire to the heavens, that you shall stay.

If only I was told this when I was young 
My head wouldn’t be full of speed and needing to be liked,
God is the one I need to be close
And the angels around me from which he hosts.

Peace is needed 
No anxiousness needs to stay
That’s why we live in a corrupt world , for what isn’t at all okay.

Love the patience of others
It may rub off onto you,
If you take your time with the Father, from there you have a clue.

Jason
8th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...