Sunday 5 June 2022

I never thought

All those years ago I never thought people could be kind
I was from an elk, that love was frequently blind.

You gave me hope
A roof over my head,
You gave me solace and a place I could write poetry instead.

You are simply amazing 
Never forget the words I’ve just wrote, 
You gave me a purpose to live, from these words I harmoniously float.

God is my saviour
And he brought me to you,
Sorry for anguish I may have caused, yet your warmth stuck to me like glue.

You was there when my own turned me away
As I was young, foolish, lying and astray
You gave me a chance, one I never thought I deserved 
Now I am open with God’s love, and no longer reserved.

Jason
5th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...