Monday 6 June 2022

Grateful

I am grateful for God’s love
I am honoured he chose me…
When I am sad.. I know he is there
A beckon of hope, I want others to share.

He loves my faults
He loves my smile,
He loves my words to exude him
He loves you unconditionally 
He loves you unequivocally.

He provides you hope when you see little joy
He makes you see, even when you avert your eyes
He wipes away your tears, when you start to cry.

He loves you every second of the day
For that I am grateful because you are there,
You provide us hope, even at times you cannot see
There is always hope, even if their is hurting inside of thee..

“There is hope, even through an argument… I am genuinely sad at this time… I can only be me..
For where there is the Father, the tears shall become free 🥲”

Jason
6th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...