Monday 6 June 2022

Deeply in love

We are who you are
As long we don’t strike
You know you definitely know I need to be on my bike…

I love to love 
Just want someone to accept me…
I am clean, I exercise and write philosophical words 
Yet loving the ‘one’ will always pose a problem
Nothing is perfect, only the son of the utmost high perfect
He took the beating when others didn’t know he was worth it.

I love to love
Why would I write poems like these!
Yet I have my flaws, I get tired as my aching bones wane
The thing that keeps me together are prayers to God, for that I shan’t refrain.

I love you
Let’s go on this journey together,
I am trying to use mature words to show my relentless love
If that’s challengeable, then hold my hand so we can fly
I refuse for us to get upset, nor our souls to go awry.

“I love you xx”
Jason
6th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...