Friday 17 June 2022

We have all been there

We have all been there
A down trodden spiral 
Rome wasn’t built in a day 
So we move forward, regardless what pulls against, 
We were built to be warriors, an allegiance, a trust worthy defence.

So where do I begin?
I’ve been a patient 
A defenceless soul,
A coward, whose now changed 
An opinionated champion who can deal with conflict that’s tastelessly arranged.

I’ve been a person with mental illness 
Someone who tried to take his life,
I am insulin dependent person with diabetes 
And humble servant to God, as I pray others read this.

I pray for you and I 
I stay stoic but sometimes do cry,
I love with all my heart
As the poet feels the pain, where others do not know where to start..

I love you despite how you feel towards me
I am a lover of God, through the struggles I’ve faced 
So shine and pray to him
Repenting is a release, rather that than to be a contraband.

“God is with you. Repent and it shall be shown…”
Jason
17th June 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...