Sunday 5 June 2022

To a wonderfully kind friend x

When I see you Lewis
I see the sweetest smile,
You are a friend brought to me through God
And love seeing all the while.

You are kind
Humble. And open to discuss anything without pause,
Please never change, as you are humidified through a God driven cause.

Enjoy this week
And you do make things happen,
A beautiful family you have held 
As I am honoured to have met you, especially through stories you have pray tell.

Stay blessed
Stay humble with friends and family that show you kindness,
You are one awesome fella who oozes a brilliant level of love
Thank you brother, I can’t say thank you enough.

“Jason to my brother Lewis”

Jason
5th June 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...