Saturday 4 June 2022

Told off.. for the right reasons

I was told off  today
“Why do you limit yourself?, you have so much to give” 
Why say you “can’t” when you should say “I can”
It’s all part of God’s love and amazing plan.

You provide me hope
And opportunities that arise,
Nothing shall surpass you, nor should be a surprise.

You provided me hope and saved so many who thought they had lost,
You gave us your son who paid the ultimate cost.

My partner, soul mate told me off…
And rightly so…
If you limit yourself in Jesus’s name?
Stop those thoughts straight away
And let there be peace in your heart through his gifts you shall accept and always obey.

Jason
4th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...