Thursday 30 June 2022

Family

You are never alone
Family will surround
You can have the most challenging woes
God has it covered, and it’s not just for show.

I never believed in that term…
Then God blessed me fully.
You know how I did it? 
I allowed a person to pray for my broken heart 
Now I have a end goal, and that’s from the start.

No longer feeling alone 
Even when I feel I need time for me,
The father in heaven is so knowing of your needs 
His humbleness constantly sews your seeds.

Kindness
Joy
these overcome the troubles with pride,
As long as family are called in from the Father to deal,
Openness through his love is so, so, so my fill.

Jason
30th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...