Monday 13 June 2022

I like spending time with you (poem from God)

I love my time with you 
especially when I pray and repent,
I know I have lived a sinful life, and then I stop to resent.

I know you are with me
The feeling is the greatest I felt,
I want to hold you so, so tight
Like the trousers I wear with my belt.

When I pray I know I want that closeness
Praying for brothers, sisters and others who are looking to know,
It’s the essence of your love makes us want to grow.

You are there
You never leave,
When I am hurting, I don’t pontificate.. I grow and blissfully receive.

Jason
13th June 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...