Tuesday 7 June 2022

Thank you… for listening

Everyone has an Angel
Everyone needs to show a time to be kind,
There is you my sister, a perennial gift I am pleased to have found, when I felt blind.

My tears wiped away
My heart sewn with comfort of love,
Thank you for being amazing, my eyes are drying up from up above.

The father gives you hope
And you are that person who has arrived,
Thank you for your empathy, and soon the laughter that we eventually survived😂.

Thank you for your kindness
Thank you for simply being you,
If they were all like you in this current age
The hope of kindness brings us all the homage.

Jason
7th June 2022
 … thanks you Catheryn. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...