Sunday 26 June 2022

Pancreas discovery

A secretion of insulin we desire 
No more islets releasing the breakdown,
Let’s be determined to find a cure
Be humble with this disease, one thing for certain it’s not a breeze.

Constantly monitor what we have
Testing, calculating, decide and inject 
This is a condition that can’t always be perfect.

I have no privilege with what I got
Contestable words I retort,
Staying with God to find a resolution 
Rather than having a hypo that causes confusion.

I pray endlessly, and I know partner does so as well
This story of diabetes is an intense legacy to pray tell .

19 years of this condition, 
I do wonder how much lord I can take?
Determination with a strong will and prayers to God
That is the anointing I rather prod.

“I pray this condition goes away.. stay strong”
Jason
26th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...