Sunday 19 June 2022

Bless

Go for a walk
Go for a run?
Even go for run while praying
I know when I work hard, I can do that especially when I am staying.

Don’t let anyone rile your mood 
It’s your day not their’s,
Dreading when things are not going your way
I feel that little comfort, especially when I pray.

Be kind to your body
Be kind to your thoughts,
If others are vexatious and negative 
Try to turn the other cheek and become me-dative.

Yes, this day is bright
And perhaps I am missing something right now, 
Yet with God’s heart inside of me
I am sending out this poetic prayer, which makes me that little more free.

Jason
20th June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...