Thursday 21 March 2019

My story

Can’t say I’ve been an angel 
And I can’t say I’ve been totally bad,
I can say I have made mistakes
But then again, that could be said by us all
I am now stronger and resilient to any fall.

I can say my childhood wasn’t the best 
I can say forgiveness is key
Struggle with a guarded heart
Then again when I am flying I stand the test apart. 

I could say “why me lord?”
But  now I believe in faith   
Born into a Cypriot family, and tested to say the least
Sometimes I get angry, then I pray, that’s my release.

God is my protector 
And he is yours too,
Brace the heavens above 
At the end of the day it’s all about spiritual love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...