Saturday 23 March 2019

Health Demands

Looking to improve your health
Then how much do we do?
 A run? brisk walk? or athletic feat?
“I suppose i need to do more” 
Yes, the serotonins is your treat.

Looking after your body is priceless 
and sometimes for whatever reasons is the aim
I had mental health issues which harmed my journey 
Yet again with obstinacy and guile 
I managed to pull through this trial,

Your health is your beckon of hope
A faith finding friend 
Love the aspirational desire to make health the one you depend.

I live in hope we listen what the physicians say
Avoiding to go off the trails 
Even though we have been in those trying of places 
Just focus on the bigger aim 
And make sure health is your bestest friend, even to contain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...