Saturday 9 March 2019

A gift

I can’t explain it 
A message comes from above 
It could from anything 
A sad time, or through a smile 
A word just needs to said 
A spiritual message is eventually led.

I can walk down the road 
And I feel the Holy Spirit hitting my heart 
It may be a person feeling woe
I sometimes digress and then wholesomely flow.

Words written are from the heart 
There are messages of spiritual transcend 
I am working through my demons
As the lord protects me from messages treasons.

I am not angry 
And people will undoubtly judge what they don’t understand
As long I am faithful from the lords gift 
I will embrace the humbleness from its spiritual lift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...